Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Baby, Don't Let Me Down Tomorrow," Stoops to Nuts @ Ryan's Daughter @ Wed @ 7pm

"Hi, Paul and Mary McCartney here, tomorrow I'll be flying in on my Concorde (shush! I still own one). to see Tommy Pryor's special "Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts" storytelling show at Ryan's Daughter at 350 East 85th Street in the old Eastman neighborhood where I first hung out with Linda's family on 83rd Street and we ate Mimi's Lexington Avenue pizza."

"I'll be there, you'll be there, 'Baby, Don't Let Me Down Tomorrow,' here's the scoop."

"Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts" storytelling show is back @ Ryans Daughter @ 350 E. 85th St. tomorrow, Wednesday, April 3rd @ 7pm.

Our amazing artists: Tricia Alexandro, Michele Carlo, Luke Thayer, Adam Wade, Eric Vetter, Alex De Suze & Seth Foster. I'll host and tell a Yorkville yarn. Free Event!

Tomorrow, when we both abandon sorrow @ Ryan's Daughter @ 7pm.



No comments: