Friday, January 25, 2013

Someone Told Me It's All Happening at the Zoo

Tommy & Rory @ Central Park Children's Zoo @ 1962
Born in 1954 and 1956, Rory and I were a perfect age to enjoy the opening of Central Park's Children Zoo. My affection for this spot never wavers and its always a treat to slide by on a bike or a walkabout to see the place with a fresh eye.

At my Cornelia Street Cafe photo exhibit (Opening February 5th @ 5:30pm) I'll merge old New York images with my new photography and give you a visual ride around our beautiful ever changing city, New York.

Please come to "New York Scenes from a Bicycle," opening Tuesday, February 5th @ 5:30pm @ Cornelia Street Cafe. I promise a lovely time, because, "Someone told me it's all happening at the Zoo."
Central Park Children's Zoo entrance 2011


No comments: