Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time Out Magazine Loves "Stoops to Nuts" Storytelling Show

This Tuesday's "City Stories: Stoops to Nuts" show at Cornelia Street Cafe was picked as "lead cool thing to do" by Time Out Magazine (see page 50 in this week's hard copy).

And why not? Here are Tuesday's artists: Tricia Alexandro, Crystal Durant, Robin Eisgrau, Jenny Rubin and David Terhune.  I'm hosting this fine band of sorcerers and telling my own October tale.

Come down to Cornelia Street Cafe this Tuesday, Oct 9th @ 6pm ~ a marvelous night for a moon dance.

Admission is $8 ~ that includes a free drink.  Holey, Moley! What a bargain!


City Stories: Stoops to Nuts storytelling show
@ Cornelia Street Cafe
Tues, Oct 9th @ 6pm

Directions to the Cafe.


Thank you, everyone, who attended my "River to River: New York Scenes from a Bicycle," book party at Bailey's Corner this past Friday. Thank you, Jackie and Mark, for your terrific service and keeping the customers satisfied.  Thank you, Sean and Katie, for opening your home for my event.

Thank you, everyone who bought "River to River."I apologize to the many people who wanted to buy a book, but could not.  I never expected to sell so many at Bailey's. I reordered. I'll have plenty of copies in a week. Below is a great opportunity to buy the book ~ (or buy it at Amazon online).

October 24th, I'm bringing "Stoops to Nuts" home for a special show ~ my first Yorkville storytelling show @ Ryan's Daughter. It shivers, me timbers!

It happens on Wed, Oct 24th @ 7pm at Ryan's Daughter, 350 East 85th Street, (bet. 1st and 2nd Ave).

The Yorkville bound artists will knock you out: Daniel Guzman, Nicole Ferraro, Thomas Pryor, Francesca Rizzo ~ featuring music from our dreamy memories by Eric Vetter, Carlo Fortunato & Alex DeSuze & friends.

At the Ryan's show, I'll sell and sign "River to River: New York Scenes from a Bicycle," for $10.  $3 off the list price just because I love you, Yorkville, neighborhood of my youth.


"Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts"
A Neighborhood Storytelling Show
@ Ryan's Daughter
350 East 85th Street (bet. 1st and 2nd Ave) 





No comments: