Saturday, October 13, 2012

Losers Lounge Dusty Springfield Tribute

The Losers Lounge tribute to Dusty Springfield at Joe's Pub is a blast.  For $25 Losers remains the best entertainment value in NYC. I'm going back tonight for thirds.

Here are a few photos from Thursday and Friday's shows. More pictures to follow.


October 24th, I'm bringing "Stoops to Nuts" home for a special show ~ my first Yorkville storytelling show @ Ryan's Daughter. It shivers, me timbers!

It happens on Wed, Oct 24th @ 7pm at Ryan's Daughter, 350 East 85th Street, (bet. 1st and 2nd Ave).

The Yorkville bound artists will knock you out: Daniel Guzman, Nicole Ferraro, Thomas Pryor, Francesca Rizzo ~ featuring music from our dreamy memories by Eric Vetter, Carlo Fortunato & Alex DeSuze & friends.

At the Ryan's show, I'll sell and sign "River to River: New York Scenes from a Bicycle,"for $10.  $3 off the list price just because I love you, Yorkville, neighborhood of my youth.


"Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts"
A Neighborhood Storytelling Show
@ Ryan's Daughter
350 East 85th Street (bet. 1st and 2nd Ave) 











No comments: