Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Church of All Souls

On Lexington Avenue at the corner of 80th Street stands The Church of All Souls.

Last night circling the beautiful old structure and its grounds, thinking of today, I dwelled on the fact that keeping the memories of the dead in my heart is critical to my well being.  Storytelling relieves the pain of loss and generates comfort and warmth.

Later today, Tuesday, September 11th @ 6pm @ Cornelia Street CafĂ© we present our end of summer storytelling show, “City Stories: Stoops to Nuts.” Our artists: Jennifer Demeritt,  Rob Gorden,  Thomas Pryor,  Lianne Smith and  Tami Yellin.  Stories and songs will flourish. Admission is $ 8 and that includes a free drink.

If you do come to our show, want to let you know, I'm selling my first book of photographs, "River to River ~ New York Scenes from a Bicycle" tonight at a bargain price.




No comments: