Monday, September 10, 2012

Groovin' On A Sunday Afternoon

It's a beautiful morning and I have the Young Rascals on my mind. The weather, my bicycle, and my parks were all good to me this weekend."Groovin's" lyrics were inspired by a Sunday hanging out at Bethesda Fountain in Central Park. I hit Central Park and Carl Schurz Park twice each this weekend. Life is good. Here are a few photos.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 11th @ 6pm @ Cornelia Street CafĂ© we present our end of summer storytelling show, “City Stories: Stoops to Nuts.” Our artists: Jennifer Demeritt,  Rob Gorden,  Thomas Pryor,  Lianne Smith and Tami Yellin. Unbelievably, you will be transported to each of their own planets where stories and songs flourish. Admission is $ 8 and that includes a free drink.

My first book of photographs, "River to River ~ New York Scenes from a Bicycle" was published by YBK Publishers. Photos, captions and an essay in an 8 x 11 format.

The book is available at Amazon for $12.95.







No comments: