Friday, February 3, 2012

Losers Lounge Tribute to The New York Giants

My neck and back are killing me. But my Giants are playing football in February, so outside my health, all is good with the world. 

Last night, I walked from 23rd Street & 10th Avenue to Joe's Pub at Astor Place to see The Losers Lounge Tribute to the New York Giants, Steely Dan & the Doobie Brothers (OK, two out of three previously mentioned). Along the way, I photographed everything I saw that cheered me up and took my mind off the axe whacking me in the neck. Here are a few shots.

Go Giants!

I'll put up Loser Lounge photos early next week after the game stuff is done.  Losers were terrific last night, one of their best shows. Here is one shot teaser, Nick Danger!


Al Green, Jints, Losers Lounge, heaven.
















No comments: