Saturday, February 4, 2012

"It's a Lovely Ride" ~ Go Giants!

Tom 1969 Harris Field
Winning Sunday will warm my winter by ten degrees; it has been an amazing and dramatic New York Giant football season. This is the only sport I leave my heart unprotected. I’m grateful with all the cynicism that surrounds me that I can still feel this way about a team and one sport. My favorite activity remains playing catch with a football.

Go Giants!

Let’s make plays like this one.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!  This song makes me want to put the pads on.

"It's a lovely ride," sing it, James!



St. Stephen's 1974 Yorkville Football Champions
Jimmy & Tommy Super Bowl Partners




Asphalt Green 1974 Champs St. Stephen's




Cry, Cry, Cry


Carl Schurz Park party flyer 1974


Football from 1969 still with me



St. Stephens 1974 Yorkville Champs

Mom watching football game in 1969


Pryor


Carl Schurz Park 87th St 1961




1 comment:

watch me i am bum said...

Go go Giants and let's congrats and cheer for them for their 2nd game against the Patriots.