Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Radio, Course Horse & Village Photographs

I’ve been wrapped up in football since the first Giant Dallas game in early December. I’m taking a breather today and writing about something that interests me outside the Jints.

First, thank you, Diana Navarro for having me on your “Working Things Out,” radio show at Umberto's Clam House in Little Italy last night.  I had a great time and look forward to coming back sometime soon.

Another thing that interests me is finding new things to do in New York City.  I’ve lived here all my life and my curiosity keeps me searching for new adventures. You never know what discovery is out there. I want to learn how to draw and how to play the piano.  It’s not easy deciding what course to take, who to take it with and where to take it. Are you also looking for something new to do, stretch a hobby or talent, or find new ones?

You might want to check out a site called Course Horse. Course Horse makes it easy to find and enroll in good classes in New York City. They partner with local providers of classes to create a single site that people can go to when they want to find and enroll in a class.  You can filter your search by course subject, by neighborhood, by price, by age, by time and date.

If you want to see what courses are out there all over the city, Course Horse is a great place to start. I am not getting compensation to say nice things, I like the concept and the way Course Horse has set it up.

Here is the link to Course Horse and pictures without football players in them.















No comments: