Monday, January 2, 2012

New York Giants Send the Ryans Home to Texas

Poopface
The happiest New York Giant has to be Kevin Gilbride, the Giants offensive coordinator. Sending blustering Buddy Ryan’s two big mouth fat sons home for the winter. Ryan! No playoffs for you!  


As a die heart Giant fan, I’ve had many nemeses over the years, the Anti-Christ Cowboys, Bill Walsh’s 49ers, and Poopface Ryan's Eagles, to name a few.

Last night, the Giants beating the Cowboys made my old year and New Year. I swear when I was a kid, if the Giants went 2-12 but beat the Cowboys twice; as far as I was concerned they had a good year.

Realistically, winning the NFC East title while giving up more points then we scored, makes this seem a little bit like the NBA playoff scenario “let’s get everybody in there! Bring me your poor, sad, five hundred teams.”  But, this smells a lot like the 2007 Giant team that went on a roll and won four games on the road to Arizona. Cruz is this year’s Bradshaw surprise "where'd he come from break out player." Three cheers for Patterson, New Jersey!  Victor’s home town.  And last but not least, did you see Eli snake his way out of several sacks?  Manning runs the ball? Yes, he did!

Cowboys, go home.

All my love for the Cowboys is summed up in this story published in Mr. Beller’s Neighborhood in 2008.


Beat Atlanta!

No comments: