Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Seasonal Change in Central Park

Took a bike ride through the park yesterday. Spent time at the Mall reading friends' work. Looking around seeing the park switching it's window dressing over to toasty Halloween orange, yellow & brown, I thought about seasonal change and how it reassures us there is a cycle to every living thing and for a certain period and time we all get to renew ourselves and we should never waste a season. Get a warm coat, walk around, you'll see wonderous things.


I've written a memoir about growing up in the 1960s in a Manhattan working class neighborhood called, "Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts." There are 42 linked stories with many old and new photographs. If you been following my work for the last three years, or just started, and you enjoy what you read and see, please tell your friends I am looking for an agent to help me sell this book to a publishing company. Thank you.














No comments: