Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some of My Favorite Things On Cornelia Street at 6pm


Feeling good today.  Received excellent writing news last night, the storytelling show's tonight @ Cornelia Street Cafe, listening to Southside Johnny, and it's shorts, tee shirt & sandals weather outside. Bike!
So here's seven of my favorite pictures that cheer me up, hope they do same for you.
My father built a movie house in my head.  There's a double feature tonight!
********************************
Tonight on Cornelia Street @ 6pm in the spooky café: City Stories: Stoops to Nuts Halloween show. Ghouls include: Tricia AlexandroKambri Crews, Nick Danger, Timothy O'Mara, Thomas Pryor, Barry & Brian Stabile. Admission is $7 and that includes one free drink.



Cornelia Street Café is @ 29 Cornelia Street. That’s between W. 4th St. & Bleecker, just around the corner from the West 4th Street subway station. Or a healthy walk from the east side’s No. 6 ~ Bleecker Street stop.

No comments: