Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Storytelling Soothes the Soul







Hi Folks, Murt here. Just want to let you know, I had a lovely time at Cornelia Street Café last night taking in “City Stories: Stoops to Nuts” storytelling show. Just what the doctor ordered, along with the wee bit of Bushmills that helped calm the tickle in my throat. The stories and songs were like bread and honey. I teared up twice and almost swallowed my upper bridge laughing myself hoarse.

3108

No slouches on stage, all top notch. The Amygdaloids, Lindsey Gentile, Rachel Pertile Goldstein, Jed Parish, and Andy Ross. Tommy thanks all his guests, said it was an honor to have them share the show, he loved each one, and that they all would back next year to tell at Stoops to Nuts. We'll, that's just fine with me. A good story soothes the soul.

May none of you ever pay too much for a cow, Murt

No comments: